There are many reasons to remodel your bathroom, but a big selling point is that it can improve the resale value of your home by almost $10,000. That’s because people want more space and updated amenities in their homes these days. Some of our clients have said that they wished they had remodeled years ago.
More of our clients, though, remodel with luxury in mind. They choose to live well today by adding comfort and style to their home. A spa-like bathroom is like a personal retreat. Many homeowners choose to upgrade their master bathrooms to create a space for comfort and relaxation.
Here are seven reasons why you should not wait to remodel your bathroom:
- You can improve the function of your bathroom by installing new fixtures or updating the layout.
- You can update the look and feel of your bathroom with a fresh coat of paint, updated tile, or new cabinetry.
- You can increase the value of your home by adding an extra bedroom or bathroom.
- You can make your bathroom luxurious with a new walk-in shower, whirlpool tub, and heated floors.
- You can improve the efficiency of your bathroom by installing a new sink, faucet, toilet, or towel warmer.
- You can make your bathroom more stylish with updated tile, fixtures, paint colors, and cabinetry.
- You can increase the functionality of your bathroom by adding storage areas for towels and toiletries or a steam shower.
If you’re considering remodeling your bathroom, contact us today for a free consultation. We would be happy to discuss your needs and help you get started!
Andy Tanges is owner of Strategic Remodel, Wichita’s premier residential remodeling contractor, since 2009. He’s been making homeowners happy since he was a kid working in the family business. He’s learned a thing or two over the years. Have a question for Andy or a vision for a remodel? Contact him here.